| See? Stellar weather!!! Look at all that green! |
| The triumphant return to Dingle and its cool landmarks! |
| Little Katie and the statue of Fungie, the bay dolphin friend guy |
| Also to be counted among triumphant returns was my solo trek back to the Harry Clarke window display! Doesn't the church look prettier in the sunshine? :) |
| Same goes for the cool tree over the graveyard! |
| I can still feel the sunshine in this picture. Not to pat myself on the back too much, but these pictures make Harry Clarke look much more talented than my last set of pictures did!! |
| Same goes for this one! |
| My favorite shop in Dingle -- ran in there to buy some sweet earrings! |
| SO MUCH SUNSHINE, EVEN THE CAMERA CAN'T HANDLE IT! |
| A truly terrifying idea -- a 6-year-old behind the wheel of the bus... good thing it was completely off and Owen had the keys when she was sitting there... |
| There's no place in Dingle that I saw that wasn't picturesque. But really, check out the curve on this road!! We drove that! I don't even remember how! |
| An overhead view of Slea Head beach -- our next destination! |
| Bailey, Katie M, Brittnie, and I <3 |
| The aforementioned cliffs behind Slea Head |
| The imposing path back up to the bus |
| Looking back |
| The view from up by the bus |
| Catching a few more rays before leaving |
| Calla and I :D |
| Another very interesting 30-second stop |
| Owen kind of hustled us along this path of cool things at this church -- here, Tom examining a standing stone |
| A very sun-burned Owen with a rock that has all the letters of the alphabet carved into it. |
| I've decided I want my tombstone to look like this one -- a cool slab of rock. On the back, there's a tiny engraving of a row-boat. I just want a bow and arrow :) |
| SCENIC |
| Crazy awesome chicken Caesar salad at the aptly-named The Diner in Dingle -- we stopped by again for food and to head onward. |
| Taylor modeling my scarf -- I told him it was more his color palette... |
| The second beach of the day, Inch Beach |
| Taylor and I went to explore first, and were not thrilled with our findings |
| Those swooshes you see in the sand are made by straight-line winds which enjoyed blowing loose sand into your face. Not my favorite... |
| But for this random guy with a kite, it was a perfect day! The rest of us huddled over by the tiny 'cliff's and tried to stay warm. A far cry from Slea Head, to say the least. |
| I requested smiley faces, and this is what I got :) |
-S
No comments:
Post a Comment